Showing all 3 results
- Battery: Power supply: x2 AAA 1.5V
- Certificates: CE
- Capacity: Beats: Measurement range: 30bpm-240bpm, accuracy: + _ 1bpm or + _1%, (bpm = beats per minute)
- Screen: Oled
- Size: 6 x 3,5 x 3,5 cm
- Spo2 measurement range: 70% -99% accuracy: ± 2% at 70% -99% stage (not specified for minus 70%)
The oxygen saturation monitor is simple and easy to use, just slide your finger on the oximeter opening probe to take care of your health anywhere, anytime, suitable for older adults, athletes, among others.
- SpO,: 70-100%, ± 2%; PR:25-250, ± 2% bpm. Real-time battery staues; value limit remind. Application Range Adult, adolescent.
- Size: 6.2 x 3.7 x 3.2 cm
- Weight: 42.5 g with batteries
- Screen: Oled
- Battery: Power supply: AAAx 2
- Certificates: CE and FDA
- Pulse rate, SpO,, Pl(perfusion index)
The oximeter can measure the amount of oxygenated hemoglobin in your blood over a period of time. It adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, which can be used to measure human oxygen saturation and pulse rate through ginfer. The device is suitable for dauly care in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare and physical care in sports. It can be used before or after exercise.
- Material: ABS high density
- The device is equipped with two 1.5V AAA dry batteries, which can supply power to run for more than 20 hours
- Pulse rate measurement range: 25bpm -250 bpm / Accuracy: ± 2bpm
- SpO2 measurement range: 35% -100% / Accuracy: 70% -100%, ± 2%; 35% -69%, without definition
- LED display to show measured values, plethysmogram and bar graphs
- Size: 6 x 8,5 x 5 cm
Designed with LFC (Light to Frequency Converter) technology, the monitor ensures accurate measurement results. This finger pulse oximeter can measure quickly (in a few seconds) and easily (automatic detection). Non-invasive and painless.