Showing 1–8 of 62 results
- Weight: 70g/m2, 205g per piece
- Packaging: Polybag
- Material: 3 Layers PP+SMS+PE
- Size: XL
Disposable protective medical suit for contagious sanitary situations such as Covid-19. The level of resistance to blood penetration is not less than level 2. The resistance to surface moisture is not less than level 3. Application: General isolation in medical institutions, outpatient clinics, wards, inspection rooms, etc. * Not for use in the ICU. Not sterilized.
- Capacity: Filtration greater than 95%. Fit with elastic bands. Nasal fit.
- Material: 5 layers. 2 outer layers of non-woven. 2 layers of melt blown. 1 layer hot air cotton
- Certificates: EN149: 2001+A1:2009 / GB2626:2016
- Content: 20 units
- Packaging: Presented in a bag with a grip closure with two units
- Important: Never touch the mask with your hands. Put it on and remove it by the rubbers with clean hands.
Mask FFP2 CE / KN95, CE FI20 / 9066523 Standard EN149: 2001 + A1: 2009 SGS. Disposable personal protection. 1 use. 5 layers. High filtration of bacteria and particles. This product is only recommended to filter pollution particles in our normal daily use. They protect against viruses, bacteria, aerosols and non-toxic liquids such as oil mists. With practical bag with grip closure to store your mask comfortably.
- Color: White
- Size: XL
- Material: 3 layers of PP + SMS + PE
- Certificates: CE
- Packaging: Individual box
- Weight: 70g/m2, 230g per piece
- Other: Union zipper and neckline with double-sided tape
Disposable protective medical suit for contagious sanitary situations such as Covid-19. A dust proof, waterproof, spray resistant, breathable, waterproof, antistatic. The level of blood penetration is not less than level 2. The resistance to surface moisture is not less than level 3. Application: Safe use for ICU, CDC. Sterilized.
- Material: Vinyl, EPI, powder free, latex free, non-sterile, single use
- Size: S, M, L and XL
- Certificates: Personal protective equipment regulations Regulation 2016/425 Standards EN 420: 2003 + A1: 2009 EN ISO 374-1: 2003 EN ISO 388: 2003
- Packaging: Box with 50 pairs
High quality disposable gloves. The gloves are soft, allowing for easier application, and are packaged in an easy-to-use dispenser box.